How many syllables in Thing
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Whatever exists, or is conceived to exist, as a separate
entity, whether animate or inanimate; any separable or distinguishable
object of thought.
- n. - An inanimate object, in distinction from a living being; any
- n. - A transaction or occurrence; an event; a deed.
- n. - A portion or part; something.
- n. - A diminutive or slighted object; any object viewed as merely
existing; -- often used in pity or contempt.
- n. - Clothes; furniture; appurtenances; luggage; as, to pack or
store one's things.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?