How many syllables in Store
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - That which is accumulated, or massed together; a source
from which supplies may be drawn; hence, an abundance; a great
quantity, or a great number.
- v. t. - A place of deposit for goods, esp. for large quantities;
a storehouse; a warehouse; a magazine.
- v. t. - Any place where goods are sold, whether by wholesale or
retail; a shop.
- v. t. - Articles, especially of food, accumulated for some
specific object; supplies, as of provisions, arms, ammunition, and the
like; as, the stores of an army, of a ship, of a family.
- a. - Accumulated; hoarded.
- v. t. - To collect as a reserved supply; to accumulate; to lay
1 Syllable Words Starting with?