How many syllables in Chime
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - See Chine, n., 3.
- n. - The harmonious sound of bells, or of musical instruments.
- n. - A set of bells musically tuned to each other; specif., in
the pl., the music performed on such a set of bells by hand, or
produced by mechanism to accompany the striking of the hours or their
- n. - Pleasing correspondence of proportion, relation, or sound.
- n. - To sound in harmonious accord, as bells.
- n. - To be in harmony; to agree; to suit; to harmonize; to
correspond; to fall in with.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?