How many syllables in Jam
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A kind of frock for children.
- n. - See Jamb.
- v. t. - To press into a close or tight position; to crowd; to
squeeze; to wedge in.
- v. t. - To crush or bruise; as, to jam a finger in the crack of a
- v. t. - To bring (a vessel) so close to the wind that half her
upper sails are laid aback.
- n. - A mass of people or objects crowded together; also, the
pressure from a crowd; a crush; as, a jam in a street; a jam of logs in
1 Syllable Words Starting with?