How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To leap; to bound; to jump.
- v. i. - To issue with speed and violence; to move with activity;
to dart; to shoot.
- v. i. - To start or rise suddenly, as from a covert.
- v. i. - To fly back; as, a bow, when bent, springs back by its
- v. i. - To bend from a straight direction or plane surface; to
become warped; as, a piece of timber, or a plank, sometimes springs in
- v. i. - To shoot up, out, or forth; to come to the light; to
begin to appear; to emerge; as a plant from its seed, as streams from
their source, and the like; -often followed by up, forth, or out.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?