How many syllables in Hind
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The female of the red deer, of which the male is the stag.
- n. - A spotted food fish of the genus Epinephelus, as E. apua of
Bermuda, and E. Drummond-hayi of Florida; -- called also coney, John
Paw, spotted hind.
- n. - A domestic; a servant.
- n. - A peasant; a rustic; a farm servant.
- a. - In the rear; -- opposed to front; of or pertaining to the
part or end which follows or is behind, in opposition to the part which
leads or is before; as, the hind legs or hind feet of a quadruped; the
hind man in a procession.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?