How many syllables in Cash
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A place where money is kept, or where it is deposited and
paid out; a money box.
- n. - Ready money; especially, coin or specie; but also applied to
bank notes, drafts, bonds, or any paper easily convertible into money
- n. - Immediate or prompt payment in current funds; as, to sell
goods for cash; to make a reduction in price for cash.
- v. t. - To pay, or to receive, cash for; to exchange for money;
as, cash a note or an order.
- v. t. - To disband.
- n.sing & pl. - A Chinese coin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?