How many syllables in Rut
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Sexual desire or oestrus of deer, cattle, and various other
mammals; heat; also, the period during which the oestrus exists.
- n. - Roaring, as of waves breaking upon the shore; rote. See Rote.
- v. i. - To have a strong sexual impulse at the reproductive period;
-- said of deer, cattle, etc.
- v. t. - To cover in copulation.
- n. - A track worn by a wheel or by habitual passage of anything; a
groove in which anything runs. Also used figuratively.
- v. t. - To make a rut or ruts in; -- chiefly used as a past
participle or a participial adj.; as, a rutted road.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?