How many syllables in Wind
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To turn completely, or with repeated turns; especially, to
turn about something fixed; to cause to form convolutions about
anything; to coil; to twine; to twist; to wreathe; as, to wind thread
on a spool or into a ball.
- v. t. - To entwist; to infold; to encircle.
- v. t. - To have complete control over; to turn and bend at one's
pleasure; to vary or alter or will; to regulate; to govern.
- v. t. - To introduce by insinuation; to insinuate.
- v. t. - To cover or surround with something coiled about; as, to
wind a rope with twine.
- v. i. - To turn completely or repeatedly; to become coiled about
anything; to assume a convolved or spiral form; as, vines wind round a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?