How many syllables in New
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having existed, or having been made, but a short time;
having originated or occured lately; having recently come into
existence, or into one's possession; not early or long in being; of
late origin; recent; fresh; modern; -- opposed to old, as, a new coat;
a new house; a new book; a new fashion.
- superl. - Not before seen or known, although existing before;
lately manifested; recently discovered; as, a new metal; a new planet;
- superl. - Newly beginning or recurring; starting anew; now
commencing; different from has been; as, a new year; a new course or
- superl. - As if lately begun or made; having the state or quality
of original freshness; also, changed for the better; renovated; unworn;
untried; unspent; as, rest and travel made him a new man.
- superl. - Not of ancient extraction, or of a family of ancient
descent; not previously kniwn or famous.
- superl. - Not habituated; not familiar; unaccustomed.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?