How many syllables in Steep
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Bright; glittering; fiery.
- v. t. - To soak in a liquid; to macerate; to extract the essence
of by soaking; as, to soften seed by steeping it in water. Often used
- v. i. - To undergo the process of soaking in a liquid; as, the
tea is steeping.
- n. - Something steeped, or used in steeping; a fertilizing liquid
to hasten the germination of seeds.
- n. - A rennet bag.
- v. t. - Making a large angle with the plane of the horizon;
ascending or descending rapidly with respect to a horizontal line or a
level; precipitous; as, a steep hill or mountain; a steep roof; a steep
ascent; a steep declivity; a steep barometric gradient.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?