How many syllables in Grass
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Popularly: Herbage; the plants which constitute the food of
cattle and other beasts; pasture.
- n. - An endogenous plant having simple leaves, a stem generally
jointed and tubular, the husks or glumes in pairs, and the seed single.
- n. - The season of fresh grass; spring.
- n. - Metaphorically used for what is transitory.
- v. t. - To cover with grass or with turf.
- v. t. - To expose, as flax, on the grass for bleaching, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?