How many syllables in Snail
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any one of numerous species of terrestrial air-breathing
gastropods belonging to the genus Helix and many allied genera of the
family Helicidae. They are abundant in nearly all parts of the world
except the arctic regions, and feed almost entirely on vegetation; a
- n. - Any gastropod having a general resemblance to the true
snails, including fresh-water and marine species. See Pond snail, under
Pond, and Sea snail.
- n. - Hence, a drone; a slow-moving person or thing.
- n. - A spiral cam, or a flat piece of metal of spirally curved
outline, used for giving motion to, or changing the position of,
another part, as the hammer tail of a striking clock.
- n. - A tortoise; in ancient warfare, a movable roof or shed to
protect besiegers; a testudo.
- n. - The pod of the sanil clover.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?