How many syllables in Chain
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A series of links or rings, usually of metal, connected, or
fitted into one another, used for various purposes, as of support, of
restraint, of ornament, of the exertion and transmission of mechanical
- n. - That which confines, fetters, or secures, as a chain; a
bond; as, the chains of habit.
- n. - A series of things linked together; or a series of things
connected and following each other in succession; as, a chain of
mountains; a chain of events or ideas.
- n. - An instrument which consists of links and is used in
- n. - Iron links bolted to the side of a vessel to bold the
dead-eyes connected with the shrouds; also, the channels.
- n. - The warp threads of a web.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?