How many syllables in Slam
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To shut with force and a loud noise; to bang; as, he
slammed the door.
- v. t. - To put in or on some place with force and loud noise; --
usually with down; as, to slam a trunk down on the pavement.
- v. t. - To strike with some implement with force; hence, to beat
- v. t. - To strike down; to slaughter.
- v. t. - To defeat (opponents at cards) by winning all the tricks
of a deal or a hand.
- v. i. - To come or swing against something, or to shut, with
sudden force so as to produce a shock and noise; as, a door or shutter
1 Syllable Words Starting with?