How many syllables in Ruby
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A precious stone of a carmine red color, sometimes verging to
violet, or intermediate between carmine and hyacinth red. It is a red
crystallized variety of corundum.
- n. - The color of a ruby; carmine red; a red tint.
- n. - That which has the color of the ruby, as red wine. Hence, a
red blain or carbuncle.
- n. - See Agate, n., 2.
- n. - Any species of South American humming birds of the genus
Clytolaema. The males have a ruby-colored throat or breast.
- a. - Ruby-colored; red; as, ruby lips.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?