How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A round vessel or cask, of greater length than breadth, and
bulging in the middle, made of staves bound with hoops, and having flat
ends or heads.
- n. - The quantity which constitutes a full barrel. This varies
for different articles and also in different places for the same
article, being regulated by custom or by law. A barrel of wine is 31/
gallons; a barrel of flour is 196 pounds.
- n. - A solid drum, or a hollow cylinder or case; as, the barrel
of a windlass; the barrel of a watch, within which the spring is
- n. - A metallic tube, as of a gun, from which a projectile is
- n. - A jar.
- n. - The hollow basal part of a feather.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?