How many syllables in Pure
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Separate from all heterogeneous or extraneous matter;
free from mixture or combination; clean; mere; simple; unmixed; as,
pure water; pure clay; pure air; pure compassion.
- superl. - Free from moral defilement or quilt; hence, innocent;
guileless; chaste; -- applied to persons.
- superl. - Free from that which harms, vitiates, weakens, or
pollutes; genuine; real; perfect; -- applied to things and actions.
- superl. - Ritually clean; fitted for holy services.
- superl. - Of a single, simple sound or tone; -- said of some
vowels and the unaspirated consonants.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?