How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - See Brite, v. i.
- a. - Radiating or reflecting light; shedding or having much
light; shining; luminous; not dark.
- a. - Transmitting light; clear; transparent.
- a. - Having qualities that render conspicuous or attractive, or
that affect the mind as light does the eye; resplendent with charms;
as, bright beauty.
- a. - Having a clear, quick intellect; intelligent.
- a. - Sparkling with wit; lively; vivacious; shedding
cheerfulness and joy around; cheerful; cheery.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?