How many syllables in Plume
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - A feather; esp., a soft, downy feather, or a long,
conspicuous, or handsome feather.
- v. - An ornamental tuft of feathers.
- v. - A feather, or group of feathers, worn as an ornament; a
waving ornament of hair, or other material resembling feathers.
- v. - A token of honor or prowess; that on which one prides
himself; a prize or reward.
- v. - A large and flexible panicle of inflorescence resembling a
feather, such as is seen in certain large ornamental grasses.
- v. t. - To pick and adjust the plumes or feathers of; to dress or
1 Syllable Words Starting with?