How many syllables in Guide
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The leather strap by which the shield of a knight was slung
across the shoulder, or across the neck and shoulder.
- v. t. - To lead or direct in a way; to conduct in a course or
path; to pilot; as, to guide a traveler.
- v. t. - To regulate and manage; to direct; to order; to
superintend the training or education of; to instruct and influence
intellectually or morally; to train.
- v. t. - A person who leads or directs another in his way or
course, as in a strange land; one who exhibits points of interest to
strangers; a conductor; also, that which guides; a guidebook.
- v. t. - One who, or that which, directs another in his conduct or
course of lifo; a director; a regulator.
- v. t. - Any contrivance, especially one having a directing edge,
surface, or channel, for giving direction to the motion of anything, as
water, an instrument, or part of a machine, or for directing the hand
or eye, as of an operator
1 Syllable Words Starting with?