How many syllables in Move
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cause to change place or posture in any manner; to set
in motion; to carry, convey, draw, or push from one place to another;
to impel; to stir; as, the wind moves a vessel; the horse moves a
- v. t. - To transfer (a piece or man) from one space or position to
another, according to the rules of the game; as, to move a king.
- v. t. - To excite to action by the presentation of motives; to
rouse by representation, persuasion, or appeal; to influence.
- v. t. - To arouse the feelings or passions of; especially, to
excite to tenderness or compassion; to touch pathetically; to excite,
as an emotion.
- v. t. - To propose; to recommend; specifically, to propose
formally for consideration and determination, in a deliberative
assembly; to submit, as a resolution to be adopted; as, to move to
- v. t. - To apply to, as for aid.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?