How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A building for storing grain; a granary.
- n. - A farmhouse, with the barns and other buildings for farming
- n. - A farmhouse of a monastery, where the rents and tithes,
paid in grain, were deposited.
- n. - A farm; generally, a farm with a house at a distance from
- n. - An association of farmers, designed to further their
interests, aud particularly to bring producers and consumers, farmers
and manufacturers, into direct commercial relations, without
intervention of middlemen or traders. The first grange was organized in
1 Syllable Words Starting with?