How many syllables in Peel
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A small tower, fort, or castle; a keep.
- n. - A spadelike implement, variously used, as for removing loaves
of bread from a baker's oven; also, a T-shaped implement used by
printers and bookbinders for hanging wet sheets of paper on lines or
poles to dry. Also, the blade of an oar.
- v. t. - To plunder; to pillage; to rob.
- v. t. - To strip off the skin, bark, or rind of; to strip by
drawing or tearing off the skin, bark, husks, etc.; to flay; to
decorticate; as, to peel an orange.
- v. t. - To strip or tear off; to remove by stripping, as the skin
of an animal, the bark of a tree, etc.
- v. i. - To lose the skin, bark, or rind; to come off, as the skin,
bark, or rind does; -- often used with an adverb; as, the bark peels
easily or readily.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?