How many syllables in Glare
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To shine with a bright, dazzling light.
- v. i. - To look with fierce, piercing eyes; to stare earnestly,
angrily, or fiercely.
- v. i. - To be bright and intense, as certain colors; to be
ostentatiously splendid or gay.
- v. t. - To shoot out, or emit, as a dazzling light.
- n. - A bright, dazzling light; splendor that dazzles the eyes; a
confusing and bewildering light.
- n. - A fierce, piercing look or stare.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?