How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A precious stone or gem excelling in brilliancy and
beautiful play of prismatic colors, and remarkable for extreme
- n. - A geometrical figure, consisting of four equal straight
lines, and having two of the interior angles acute and two obtuse; a
rhombus; a lozenge.
- n. - One of a suit of playing cards, stamped with the figure of
- n. - A pointed projection, like a four-sided pyramid, used for
ornament in lines or groups.
- n. - The infield; the square space, 90 feet on a side, having
the bases at its angles.
- n. - The smallest kind of type in English printing, except that
called brilliant, which is seldom seen.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?