How many syllables in Dash
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To throw with violence or haste; to cause to strike
violently or hastily; -- often used with against.
- v. t. - To break, as by throwing or by collision; to shatter; to
crust; to frustrate; to ruin.
- v. t. - To put to shame; to confound; to confuse; to abash; to
- v. t. - To throw in or on in a rapid, careless manner; to mix,
reduce, or adulterate, by throwing in something of an inferior quality;
to overspread partially; to bespatter; to touch here and there; as, to
dash wine with water; to dash paint upon a picture.
- v. t. - To form or sketch rapidly or carelessly; to execute
rapidly, or with careless haste; -- with off; as, to dash off a review
- v. t. - To erase by a stroke; to strike out; knock out; -- with
out; as, to dash out a word.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?