How many syllables in Carve
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cut.
- v. t. - To cut, as wood, stone, or other material, in an artistic
or decorative manner; to sculpture; to engrave.
- v. t. - To make or shape by cutting, sculpturing, or engraving;
to form; as, to carve a name on a tree.
- v. t. - To cut into small pieces or slices, as meat at table; to
divide for distribution or apportionment; to apportion.
- v. t. - To cut: to hew; to mark as if by cutting.
- v. t. - To take or make, as by cutting; to provide.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?