How many syllables in Stern
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The black tern.
- superl. - Having a certain hardness or severity of nature,
manner, or aspect; hard; severe; rigid; rigorous; austere; fixed;
unchanging; unrelenting; hence, serious; resolute; harsh; as, a
sternresolve; a stern necessity; a stern heart; a stern gaze; a stern
- v. t. - The helm or tiller of a vessel or boat; also, the rudder.
- v. t. - The after or rear end of a ship or other vessel, or of a
boat; the part opposite to the stem, or prow.
- v. t. - Fig.: The post of management or direction.
- v. t. - The hinder part of anything.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?