How many syllables in Calf
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The young of the cow, or of the Bovine family of quadrupeds.
Also, the young of some other mammals, as of the elephant, rhinoceros,
hippopotamus, and whale.
- n. - Leather made of the skin of the calf; especially, a fine,
light-colored leather used in bookbinding; as, to bind books in calf.
- n. - An awkward or silly boy or young man; any silly person; a
- n. - A small island near a larger; as, the Calf of Man.
- n. - A small mass of ice set free from the submerged part of a
glacier or berg, and rising to the surface.
- n. - The fleshy hinder part of the leg below the knee.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?