How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of increasing by natural growth; esp. the
increase of organic bodies by the internal accession of parts; organic
- n. - The act of increasing, or the matter added, by an
accession of parts externally; an extraneous addition; as, an accretion
- n. - Concretion; coherence of separate particles; as, the
accretion of particles so as to form a solid mass.
- n. - A growing together of parts naturally separate, as of
the fingers toes.
- n. - The adhering of property to something else, by which the
owner of one thing becomes possessed of a right to another; generally,
gain of land by the washing up of sand or sail from the sea or a river,
or by a gradual recession of the water from the usual watermark.
- n. - Gain to an heir or legatee, failure of a coheir to the
same succession, or a co-legatee of the same thing, to take his share.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?