How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Inward; interior; being within any limit or surface;
inclosed; -- opposed to external; as, the internal parts of a body, or
of the earth.
- a. - Derived from, or dependent on, the thing itself;
inherent; as, the internal evidence of the divine origin of the
- a. - Pertaining to its own affairs or interests; especially,
(said of a country) domestic, as opposed to foreign; as, internal
trade; internal troubles or war.
- a. - Pertaining to the inner being or the heart; spiritual.
- a. - Intrinsic; inherent; real.
- a. - Lying toward the mesial plane; mesial.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?