How many syllables in Worse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- compar. - Bad, ill, evil, or corrupt, in a greater degree; more
bad or evil; less good; specifically, in poorer health; more sick; --
used both in a physical and moral sense.
- n. - Loss; disadvantage; defeat.
- n. - That which is worse; something less good; as, think not the
worse of him for his enterprise.
- a. - In a worse degree; in a manner more evil or bad.
- v. t. - To make worse; to put disadvantage; to discomfit; to
worst. See Worst, v.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?