How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An opening in the wall of a building for the admission of
light and air, usually closed by casements or sashes containing some
transparent material, as glass, and capable of being opened and shut at
- n. - The shutter, casement, sash with its fittings, or other
framework, which closes a window opening.
- n. - A figure formed of lines crossing each other.
- v. t. - To furnish with windows.
- v. t. - To place at or in a window.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?