How many syllables in While
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Space of time, or continued duration, esp. when short; a
time; as, one while we thought him innocent.
- n. - That which requires time; labor; pains.
- v. t. - To cause to pass away pleasantly or without irksomeness
or disgust; to spend or pass; -- usually followed by away.
- v. i. - To loiter.
- conj. - During the time that; as long as; whilst; at the same
time that; as, while I write, you sleep.
- conj. - Hence, under which circumstances; in which case; though;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?