How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - One who enters into, or offers for, any service of his
own free will.
- a. - One who enters into service voluntarily, but who, when
in service, is subject to discipline and regulations like other
soldiers; -- opposed to conscript; specifically, a voluntary member of
the organized militia of a country as distinguished from the standing
- a. - A grantee in a voluntary conveyance; one to whom a
conveyance is made without valuable consideration; a party, other than
a wife or child of the grantor, to whom, or for whose benefit, a
voluntary conveyance is made.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a volunteer or volunteers;
consisting of volunteers; voluntary; as, volunteer companies; volunteer
- v. t. - To offer or bestow voluntarily, or without
solicitation or compulsion; as, to volunteer one's services.
- v. i. - To enter into, or offer for, any service of one's own
free will, without solicitation or compulsion; as, he volunteered in
3 Syllable Words Starting with?