How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any plant or flower of the genus Viola, of many species.
The violets are generally low, herbaceous plants, and the flowers of
many of the species are blue, while others are white or yellow, or of
several colors, as the pansy (Viola tricolor).
- n. - The color of a violet, or that part of the spectrum
farthest from red. It is the most refrangible part of the spectrum.
- n. - In art, a color produced by a combination of red and blue
in equal proportions; a bluish purple color.
- n. - Any one of numerous species of small violet-colored
butterflies belonging to Lycaena, or Rusticus, and allied genera.
- n. - Dark blue, inclining to red; bluish purple; having a color
produced by red and blue combined.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?