How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To take upon one's self; to engage in; to enter upon;
to take in hand; to begin to perform; to set about; to attempt.
- v. t. - Specifically, to take upon one's self solemnly or
expressly; to lay one's self under obligation, or to enter into
stipulations, to perform or to execute; to covenant; to contract.
- v. t. - Hence, to guarantee; to promise; to affirm.
- v. t. - To assume, as a character.
- v. t. - To engage with; to attack.
- v. t. - To have knowledge of; to hear.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?