How many syllables in Type
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The mark or impression of something; stamp; impressed sign;
- n. - Form or character impressed; style; semblance.
- n. - A figure or representation of something to come; a token; a
sign; a symbol; -- correlative to antitype.
- n. - That which possesses or exemplifies characteristic qualities;
- n. - A general form or structure common to a number of
individuals; hence, the ideal representation of a species, genus, or
other group, combining the essential characteristics; an animal or
plant possessing or exemplifying the essential characteristics of a
species, genus, or other group. Also, a group or division of animals
having a certain typical or characteristic structure of body maintained
within the group.
- n. - The original object, or class of objects, scene, face, or
conception, which becomes the subject of a copy; esp., the design on
the face of a medal or a coin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?