How many syllables in Trust
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Assured resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity,
justice, friendship, or other sound principle, of another person;
confidence; reliance; reliance.
- n. - Credit given; especially, delivery of property or
merchandise in reliance upon future payment; exchange without immediate
receipt of an equivalent; as, to sell or buy goods on trust.
- n. - Assured anticipation; dependence upon something future or
contingent, as if present or actual; hope; belief.
- n. - That which is committed or intrusted to one; something
received in confidence; charge; deposit.
- n. - The condition or obligation of one to whom anything is
confided; responsible charge or office.
- n. - That upon which confidence is reposed; ground of reliance;
1 Syllable Words Starting with?