How many syllables in Trot
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To proceed by a certain gait peculiar to quadrupeds; to
ride or drive at a trot. See Trot, n.
- n. - Fig.: To run; to jog; to hurry.
- v. t. - To cause to move, as a horse or other animal, in the pace
called a trot; to cause to run without galloping or cantering.
- v. i. - The pace of a horse or other quadruped, more rapid than a
walk, but of various degrees of swiftness, in which one fore foot and
the hind foot of the opposite side are lifted at the same time.
- v. i. - Fig.: A jogging pace, as of a person hurrying.
- v. i. - One who trots; a child; a woman.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?