How many syllables in Treat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To handle; to manage; to use; to bear one's self toward;
as, to treat prisoners cruelly; to treat children kindly.
- v. t. - To discourse on; to handle in a particular manner, in
writing or speaking; as, to treat a subject diffusely.
- v. t. - To entertain with food or drink, especially the latter,
as a compliment, or as an expression of friendship or regard; as, to
treat the whole company.
- v. t. - To negotiate; to settle; to make terms for.
- v. t. - To care for medicinally or surgically; to manage in the
use of remedies or appliances; as, to treat a disease, a wound, or a
- v. t. - To subject to some action; to apply something to; as, to
treat a substance with sulphuric acid.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?