How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To carry or bear from one place to another; to
remove; to convey; as, to transport goods; to transport troops.
- v. t. - To carry, or cause to be carried, into banishment, as
a criminal; to banish.
- v. t. - To carry away with vehement emotion, as joy, sorrow,
complacency, anger, etc.; to ravish with pleasure or ecstasy; as, music
transports the soul.
- v. - Transportation; carriage; conveyance.
- v. - A vessel employed for transporting, especially for
carrying soldiers, warlike stores, or provisions, from one place to
another, or to convey convicts to their destination; -- called also
transport ship, transport vessel.
- v. - Vehement emotion; passion; ecstasy; rapture.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?