How many syllables in Tool
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An instrument such as a hammer, saw, plane, file, and the
like, used in the manual arts, to facilitate mechanical operations; any
instrument used by a craftsman or laborer at his work; an implement;
as, the tools of a joiner, smith, shoe-maker, etc.; also, a cutter,
chisel, or other part of an instrument or machine that dresses work.
- n. - A machine for cutting or shaping materials; -- also called
- n. - Hence, any instrument of use or service.
- n. - A weapon.
- n. - A person used as an instrument by another person; -- a word
of reproach; as, men of intrigue have their tools, by whose agency they
accomplish their purposes.
- v. t. - To shape, form, or finish with a tool.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?