How many syllables in Tent
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A kind of wine of a deep red color, chiefly from Galicia or
Malaga in Spain; -- called also tent wine, and tinta.
- n. - Attention; regard, care.
- n. - Intention; design.
- v. t. - To attend to; to heed; hence, to guard; to hinder.
- v. t. - To probe or to search with a tent; to keep open with a
tent; as, to tent a wound. Used also figuratively.
- n. - A roll of lint or linen, or a conical or cylindrical piece of
sponge or other absorbent, used chiefly to dilate a natural canal, to
keep open the orifice of a wound, or to absorb discharges.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?