How many syllables in Tenor
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A state of holding on in a continuous course; manner of
continuity; constant mode; general tendency; course; career.
- n. - That course of thought which holds on through a discourse;
the general drift or course of thought; purport; intent; meaning;
- n. - Stamp; character; nature.
- n. - An exact copy of a writing, set forth in the words and
figures of it. It differs from purport, which is only the substance or
general import of the instrument.
- n. - The higher of the two kinds of voices usually belonging to
adult males; hence, the part in the harmony adapted to this voice; the
second of the four parts in the scale of sounds, reckoning from the
base, and originally the air, to which the other parts were auxillary.
- n. - A person who sings the tenor, or the instrument that play
2 Syllable Words Starting with?