How many syllables in Tack
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A stain; a tache.
- n. - A peculiar flavor or taint; as, a musty tack.
- n. - A small, short, sharp-pointed nail, usually having a broad,
- n. - That which is attached; a supplement; an appendix. See Tack,
v. t., 3.
- v. t. - A rope used to hold in place the foremost lower corners of
the courses when the vessel is closehauled (see Illust. of Ship); also,
a rope employed to pull the lower corner of a studding sail to the
- v. t. - The part of a sail to which the tack is usually fastened;
the foremost lower corner of fore-and-aft sails, as of schooners (see
Illust. of Sail).
1 Syllable Words Starting with?