How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To inclose on all sides; to encompass; to environ.
- v. t. - To lie or be on all sides of; to encircle; as, a wall
surrounds the city.
- v. t. - To pass around; to travel about; to circumnavigate;
as, to surround the world.
- v. t. - To inclose, as a body of troops, between hostile
forces, so as to cut off means of communication or retreat; to invest,
as a city.
- n. - A method of hunting some animals, as the buffalo, by
surrounding a herd, and driving them over a precipice, into a ravine,
2 Syllable Words Starting with?