How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Lifted up; high in place; exalted aloft; uplifted;
- superl. - Distinguished by lofty or noble traits; eminent; --
said of persons.
- superl. - Awakening or expressing the emotion of awe,
adoration, veneration, heroic resolve, etc.; dignified; grand; solemn;
stately; -- said of an impressive object in nature, of an action, of a
discourse, of a work of art, of a spectacle, etc.; as, sublime scenery;
a sublime deed.
- superl. - Elevated by joy; elate.
- superl. - Lofty of mien; haughty; proud.
- n. - That which is sublime; -- with the definite article
2 Syllable Words Starting with?