How many syllables in Stud
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A collection of breeding horses and mares, or the place where
they are kept; also, a number of horses kept for a racing, riding, etc.
- n. - A stem; a trunk.
- n. - An upright scanting, esp. one of the small uprights in the
framing for lath and plaster partitions, and furring, and upon which
the laths are nailed.
- n. - A kind of nail with a large head, used chiefly for ornament;
an ornamental knob; a boss.
- n. - An ornamental button of various forms, worn in a shirt front,
collar, wristband, or the like, not sewed in place, but inserted
through a buttonhole or eyelet, and transferable.
- n. - A short rod or pin, fixed in and projecting from something,
and sometimes forming a journal.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?